Monday 21 January 2013

Top FIVE Ways to Parenting (The LISTEN Version)

Since we Malaysians are so into LISTENING these days, let me list down the top sure-fail FIVE ways to parenting your kids!

1. When I speak, you LISTEN! (Oh, by the way, what was your question again?)

2. You want to tell me about your problems???? Let me tell you who has more problems than you. The dogs, the cats, and the sharks. Heck, even the GOATS and COWS have more problems than you. And you know why the dogs have problems? It is because they only know how to bark. They can't SPEAK!!!!!! (Which brings me to my next point!)

3. If you do not like staying in my house, you can always move to CUBA!!!!! Or even Argentina.

4. You must RESPECT me! That is why I am your mother. There is this age gap which you MUST respect. This is why you have a grandmother, father, grandfather, aunt, uncle, grandaunt, granduncle... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH......................

5. Listen!
    LISten!
    LisTen!
    LISTEN!
    ListEn!
    lisTEN!
    li$teN!
    ListEn!!!
    LiStEn!
    LISTEn!
    LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me speak....
    Let me speak....
    Let me SPEAK!
    Let ME speak........


No comments:

Post a Comment