Thursday 20 September 2012

24 Hours

If I had 24 hours left to live,
I would definitely not waste it on grief.

If I had 24 hours left on this Earth,
I would certainly spend it in mirth.

If I had 24 hours left to be in this body,
I would not waste it on a dandy.

If I had 24 hours worth of breath,
I would not go through it worrying about Death.

I would spend 24 hours 
Being dizzy with Life
Inhale the beauty of the Flowers
Into the deepest ocean I will dive
Climb the highest tower
And view the world's greatest splendor

I would live 24 hours
Bathing in all range of colours
Run through the fields of gold
And hear the raindrops with all their beauties untold
Glide to the highest point of life
And fly with the eagles of bold

If I had 24 hours left in this life,
I would not strive,
For when one crosses over the chasms of eternity,
24 hours is but for a moment. 



1 comment: